All: Fred Thompson and I are working on “Fred and Vance's Golf Book,” a compendium of insight gained through our many rounds of golf with all of you.
We are sure you'll find this a useful tool to help you enjoy your game, and suggest you send your advance reservation payment of $39.95 immediately.
Chapter Titles include:
- Chapter 1 – How To Properly Line Up Your Fourth Putt.
- Chapter 2 – How to Avoid The Water When You Lie 8 In a Bunker.
- Chapter 3 – How To Get More Distance Off The Shank.
- Chapter 4 – Using Your Shadow On the Green To Maximize Earnings.
- Chapter 5 – When To Implement Handicap Management.
- Chapter 6 – How to Find That Ball Everyone Else Saw Go Into The Water.
- Chapter 7 – Yips: The Ultimate Weapon In Your Arsenal.
- Chapter8 – Creative Strategies For Skipping Holes.
- Chapter 9 – The Foot wedge: Golf's most underappreciated shot.
- Chapter 10 – The Provisional Mulligan: An Idea Whose Time Has Come.
- Chapter 11 – Play Cheap Balls, But Give Big Tips.
- Chapter 12 – New Tactics For Getting Strokes From Your Opponents.
- Chapter 13 – Sandbagging: New Strategies, Techniques and Tactics.
- Chapter 14 – Use of Winter Rules in July.
- Chapter 16 – How to Relax when You're Hitting 5 off the Tee.
- Chapter 17 – Using Curse Words Creatively To Control Ball Flight.
- Chapter 18 – When To Suggest Major Swing Corrections to Your Opponent.
- Chapter 19 – Why Your Spouse Doesn't Care That You Birdied The 15thHole.
- Chapter 20 – God And The Meaning Of the Birdie-To-Bogey Three Putt.
Thank you in advance for your order.
Vance & Fred