Texas Storm- Uri
In February 2021, a brutal winter storm hit Texas. Due to the Power Companies refusing to do the right thing, many Texans were harmed. This could have been completely preventable because the storm was foreseeable.
Uri knocked out the power to nearly 4.5 million homes and businesses and caused an estimated $295 billion in damages. Instead of the Power Companies investing in their plants and upgrading equipment, they put profit over the safety and best interests of all Texans.
What types of claims are we pursuing?
- Personal Injury - Minor and Major
- Commercial - Property damage
- Commercial - Power outage with no property damage
- Residential - Property damage
There are many injuries that could have occurred during Texas Storm Uri. Some injuries we are able to pursue include:
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Car Crash
- Injury from pipe bursts/propane/gas tank explosion
- Smoke Inhalation/burns from fire
- Toxic Exposure
How Our Injury Lawyers Can Help
If you or a loved one has been effected by Texas Storm Uri, you need legal help. Our injury lawyers can examine your case and help you understand your rights. Time is of the essence. Please contact us by using the online form or by calling our office at 866-795-9529 so that we may better evaluate your claim.