About Wagstaff Law Firm
Wagstaff Law Firm is a National Personal Injury/Mass Tort law firm that specializes in helping those who have been injured by defective and dangerous products as well as defective medications. Depending on the circumstances, the manufacturer or distributor of the product can be held accountable for the defect that resulted in injury. Similarly, prescription drugs and over-the-counter medications can do a lot of good; they can also cause serious injuries. Even FDA-approved drugs have been known to cause dangerous side effects, leading to mass recalls. Throughout the history of the free market, there have been cases of defective products, dangerous drugs and manufacturing defects that have led to the unfortunate injury to or death of many people. It can be incredibly difficult for one plaintiff to fight the legal counsel wielded by large corporations and entities due to the enormous amounts of money and resources available to them. In our increasingly interconnected society, we can easily share stories of being injured by a defective product and can mount group litigation against these negligent corporations. When many plaintiffs face repercussions and injuries due to the same defective product or act of negligence, it is most likely in their best interest to take part in a mass tort litigation to increase their legal power and ability to fight monstrously large corporations and businesses. Mass tort lawsuits can involve up to thousands of individual clients who are seeking compensation for their injuries.
Seeking Senior Data Engineer for help building a SQL database (expert only) –
- 7+ years building ETLs and data pipelines between multiple data systems
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Azure stack
- Experience with building a Microsoft SQL server required
- Experience pushing multiple files from an SFTP to a Microsoft SQL server required
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Understand business context, have excellent communication skills and presentation skills.
- Ability to convey complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Ability to educate others on the specifics of building a SQL database using the Azure data factory
- Able to appraise leadership on the status of a project via weekly status reports that are designed for a non-technical audience
- A team player with a collaborative, cooperative working style and a great sense of humor
- Proactively make recommendations would help us achieve our stated end goals
Flexible remote working, preference on candidates in Denver, CO
Compensation starting at $100K-130K. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401K matching plus quarterly performance based bonuses
How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in Wagstaff Law Firm. To apply, please call our main office.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Wagstaff Law Firm is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Wagstaff Law Firm provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law.